Once upon a time… My friend Chelsea and I after being hurt and not dating the guys we deserve, collaborated to make a list of rules and standards which we think we should apply to the people we date. Now we have decided to share them with you:
- if they do not give you the time of day, why give them some of yours?
- if someone is truly interested in you, you will talk to them almost everyday. if it’s been more than 2 days and you haven’t heard from them move on.
- they need to have goals and aspirations that are actually attainable and have a plan on how they are going to reach those goals.
- have a job!
- if you are the one that has to drive them around and drop them off, they will take you for granted.
- actions speak louder than words ALWAYS. watch what they do don’t listen to what they say.
- if they break promises, break it off
- if they say that they are going to do something make sure they do it. if not move on. You don’t need that crap in your life.
- who you surround yourself with reflects you. make sure that the crowd you’re in is actually doing good things with their lives.